Olympus VR-340 Silver Digital Camera
Manufacturer code: V105080SE000
Stock: 15 in stock
VR-340 Silver Digital Camera
• 16-megapixel CCD sensor
• 10x super-wide optical zoom and 24 mm wide angle lens
• Metal body with Smart Grip design
• HD Movie (720P) recording
• 3-inch LCD screen
• 3D Photo mode (glasses included)
• Dual mechanical and digital Image stabilisation system
• Powerful Truepix III processor
• Magic Filters can be used in still photos and HD movies
• Including Charger Lithium battery
10x optical power zoom
The VR-340 benefits from superb Olympus optical engineering slotting a powerful 10x wide angle lens seamlessly into a slim metal body with brand new ‘smart grip’ offering wide angle to telephoto (equivalent of 24mm to 240mm in 35mm film terms) enables the VR-340 to stay true to Olympus’ remarkable photographic pedigree. And when photographers zoom in for that close up the added smart grip makes it a lot easier to hold the camera steady and avoid blurring the shot.
16 megapixels 720p HD movies
Although compact in size quality hasn’t been compromised. The VG-340 offers 16 megapixels and High Definition movies at the touch of a button
Dual Image Stabilisation
Cameras with bigger than average zooms have a propensity for camera shake at longer focal lengths. The VG340 offers not one but two means of reducing the potentially damaging effects of image blur with its Dual mechanical and digital Image stabilisation system
Big and bright LCD screen
The Olympus VR-340 offers a large 3-inch 460800 dot high resolution LCD screen for framing and reviewing your photos
3D shooting and viewing (glasses included)
The VG340 is has 3D shooting capability. Users can enjoy imagery that appears to pop out of the screen when viewed on a 3D television. In addition the camera now adds 3D Red & Cyan mode which means that photographers can appreciate the startling 3D effect on regular 2D Television monitors with no specialist 3D equipment required other than the 3D glasses which are supplied.
Intelligent Automatic Mode (i-Auto)
Taking a great picture with the Olympus VR-340 is as easy as pointing and shooting thanks to i-Auto mode. Using the powerful Trupic 11+ processor I-Auto compares common scenes and subjects with on board settings and automatically selects the most appropriate to deliver stunning results that optimize the impact of said subject.
Nine Magic Filters
To expand the creative potential of digital photography both for your still and Movie photography users can choose from a choice of 9 Magic filters
Pop Art: In the tradition of Andy Warhol this effect enhances colours making them stronger and more vivid. It creates high-impact pictures that express the happy light-hearted feeling of the pop art style.
• Fish-Eye: With its distorted 180-degree perspective this filter reproduces the dramatic effect of a fish-eye lens. It lends a new perspective to the whole scene with a “round” effect.
• Drawing: This filter gives the impression that subjects have been sketched on the fly by an artist just at the moment that inspiration struck. Images are transformed into line drawings for improvised creative results.
• Pin Hole: For an ethereal feel Pin Hole reduces the peripheral brightness of images like an image seen through a pinhole. Added to this is a unique colour tone that results in a style that has an air of secrecy or portrays the feeling of being lost in another dimension or space.
• Soft Focus: Give your portraits that romantic otherworldly look beloved of wedding photographers.
• Sparkle: Well you can never have enough sparkle in your life can you? A photos only Magic Filter that truly imparts a sprinkling of fairy dust adding twinkling reflections to shiny objects.
• Watercolour: With this option pictures are transformed into a watercolour painting framed by soft light.
• Reflection: A simulation of a magical horizontal reflection of your subject: for example as if it or they were standing next to perfectly still water.
SDHC SDXC and wireless Eye Fi card compatible
Connectivity is also enhanced by the VR-340 being compatible with widely available SDHC and SDXC media cards. Eye-Fi card compatibility also allows for automatic cable-free wi-fi uploading of images.
Extra features to help you including Beauty make up mode
These include Shadow Adjustment Technology AF tracking Face Detection Scene modes (for example Landscape Night) and Beauty Make Up mode which works when you are ready and your subject is not. It allows for adding fun “make up” effects to up to three people banishing blemishes.
USB battery charging
Connect the camera to a computer and let the Lithium Ion battery charge while you save and organise your images. If you own a laptop this also makes it easy to charge the battery on the move or while you're travelling.
Quick photo surfing thanks to innovative software
Thanks to [ib] software images can be browsed organized and viewed by person place location or event.
CCD sensor Red-eye reduction|Yes Auto flash|Yes Camera shutter speed|1/2 - 1/2000 s / Auto white balance|Yes LCD Screen Size|3.0 Internal memory|34.9 MB Compatible memory cards|SD / SDHC / SDXC / Eye-Fi Card compatible Battery type|LI-50B Lithium-Ion Battery Image Stabilization|Yes Interface|AV USB DC Input Box contents|•LI-50B Lithium-Ion Battery •F-2AC AC Adapter •CB-USB7 USB Cable •CB-AVC5 Audio/Video cable •3D Glasses (Red/Cyan) •Hand Strap •World Wide Warranty Card •Instruction Manual •[ib] Image Management Software Dimensions W × D × H|104.3 x 28.3 x 60.2 mm Weight|170 g
Please leave the first review for VR-340 Silver Digital Camera!